 Castle / 21506

Subject:
Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:21:09 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

just got large pictures of all new 2007 castle sets, you can view them here:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007

Thanks to Steve and Jan,
-Rene

Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   Hi,

just got large pictures of all new 2007 castle sets, you can view them here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007

Thanks to Steve and Jan, -Rene

I see those skeleton horses pulling the war wagon that have been talked about. I’m afraid that they look like small dinosaurs to my untrained eyes. Not as scary as one might expect the undead to look like. But I’m ok with them being cute:

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007/7092.jpg

Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets
   In lugnet.castle, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   Hi,

just got large pictures of all new 2007 castle sets, you can view them here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007

Thanks to Steve and Jan, -Rene

I see those skeleton horses pulling the war wagon that have been talked about. I’m afraid that they look like small dinosaurs to my untrained eyes. Not as scary as one might expect the undead to look like. But I’m ok with them being cute:

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007/7092.jpg

Yes, the skeleton horses are cute, but wagon driver having a whip is just plain hilarious.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets
   In lugnet.castle, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   Hi,

just got large pictures of all new 2007 castle sets, you can view them here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007

Thanks to Steve and Jan, -Rene

I see those skeleton horses pulling the war wagon that have been talked about. I’m afraid that they look like small dinosaurs to my untrained eyes. Not as scary as one might expect the undead to look like. But I’m ok with them being cute:

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007/7092.jpg

Yes, the skeleton horses are cute, but the wagon driver having a whip is just plain hilarious.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

(Sorry to reply to my own post, but...)

If only the horses were in new grey, 7092 might qualify as my favourite LEGO set ever.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

FUT .color

Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets