 Castle / 21512
Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 01:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Hi,

just got large pictures of all new 2007 castle sets, you can view them here:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/sets_2007

Thanks to Steve and Jan,
-Rene
Oh, wow. I'm going to need 4 of the black skeleton horse, immediately if not
sooner.

And do my eyes deceive me, or does 7094 (King's Castle Siege) use real plates as
a base?

Based on the packaging alone, I'd have to say this line is going to sell like
crazy.