 Castle / 21509
  Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets

(...) Yes, the skeleton horses are cute, but wagon driver having a whip is just plain hilarious. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Large pictures of 2007 Castle Sets

(...) (Sorry to reply to my own post, but...) If only the horses were in new grey, 7092 might qualify as my favourite LEGO set ever. Cheers Richie Dulin FUT .color (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.color, FTX) !