 Castle / 21451
21450  |  21452
Subject:
Red Drake Black Knight Flagship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 00:38:35 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BreadMan/RedDrakeFinal/drake_11_5_06_aac.jpg>>

This has been in my brickshelf gallery for quite a while now, but I'm pretty
sure I've never made an official lugnet announcement of it.  I built the Drake
during my dark ages (I still built during my dark ages just didn't buy anything)
and have been constantly improving it over the last 6+ years.  The pictures I'm
linking to are its most recent and final inception as seen at NWBrickCon '06.  I
say final because I've already begun to dissasemble it since these were taken;
it's a great ship but it's high time its pieces were used elsewhere.  Chances
are some of them will find their way into the Drake Mark II. :)

--BM