 Castle / 21450
Re: Column for intersecting ribs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 16:19:10 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Peter Reid wrote:
   I’ve yet to make the change to the new pallette, and 1x1 slopes in old greys are a part I dream about.

Pete

Me too! I don’t actually know if lego made any or not, I have always wishfully hoped that some were produced during the spring cleaning era and will turn up eventually... I am prepared to admit defeat on all future new parts, but since this one was obviously molded before the transition I can’t help but dream... Sorry to get your hopes up over something I meant half jokingly.

God bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)