 Castle / 21451
    Red Drake Black Knight Flagship —Brendan Mauro
   (URL) This has been in my brickshelf gallery for quite a while now, but I'm pretty sure I've never made an official lugnet announcement of it. I built the Drake during my dark ages (I still built during my dark ages just didn't buy anything) and (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

        Re: Red Drake Black Knight Flagship —Ted Godwin
     It was very impressive in person but it shows how sometimes things slip by. I never noticed the great figurehead the whole weekend. I really have to learn to take my time and look at the details! Well done. (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Red Drake Black Knight Flagship —Richie Dulin
     (...) That's a most impressive flagship. Very ornate, but also quite plausible, and nicely shaped. The gaff arms on the mizzen perhaps look a bit modern compared to the lateen arms on the forward three (!) masts, but otherwise, most impressive (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Red Drake Black Knight Flagship —Nathan Todd
     I've always liked the medieval ship concept (even tried a small one myself) and this is one of the best I've seen! I like the imposing bow, overall form, and even the slightly excessive heraldry of the colour scheme. Great work. The black knights (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Red Drake Black Knight Flagship —Alban NANTY
   (...) Then maybe you should call it your gray ages... :-) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle)