 Castle / 21100
Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:06:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Robin Sather wrote:
   Hi all,

I present Castle Drachenschlaf, the Castle of the Sleeping Dragon.

Robin,

I can certainly see why this was a prize winner, the originality and level of detail are great.

I love the cog, that’s an amazing ship for brick (non pirate hull) construction. I love the odd shape of the castle, it’s not just a square with towers. I love the tiny sally door in the hillside. I love the hay wagon.

I worry about the guards standing besides the archery targets, but they do have armor.

Ilove they way you made rounded corners and parapets, I’m going to have borrow that idea.

Gosh, I could have spent a long time poring over this in person, I bet it’s even more spectacular.

Thanks,

George