 Castle / 20865
Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=G678

nice chess set.

Awesome! It's like some sort of minifig pack with huge amounts of Shadow
Knights!  And, is that a WHITE baseplate under there? Looks like it in the
super-zoom. I don't think they've ever offered a white 32x32!

Wish I could see the faces for the blue knights. The black knights look really
cool, except they use Johnny Thunder heads for the Shadow Knights (and the
Shadow Knight head for the king).

Hurry up and get this available in the US!

DaveE