 Castle / 20863
Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:47:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
   http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=G678

nice chess set.

Beautiful! I want one! Some of the piece choices are a little different than I would have done, but hey, it’s LEGO -- if I don’t like it, I’ll just change it.

The board is especially cool -- is that a new plate? Or assembled from a pile of 4x4 plates?

Now. Being one of the poor underserved downtrodden Americans, how can I get one? On whom can we lean to get shop@home to provide this in the U.S.? Or, is there anyone who imports LEGO from overseas?

Thanks,
- Joe