 Castle / 20510
20509  |  20511
Subject:
Blacksmith Shop 45% Off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:27:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

...By volume, that is.

I got set 3739 for my son last year, and just love it. I also gave my daughter the legend versions of Black Falcons Fortress and Guarded Inn (which she loved). The problem: the set version of 3739 is just too big to match the more compressed Fortress and Inn--it towers over even the gatehouse of the Fortress.

Thus the need to compress the Blacksmith Shop while keeping as much of its coolness as possible.

Some comparison pics:

The original set with Guarded Inn:

And the condensed version with Guarded Inn:

Closup of condensed interior:

My daughter is very much into this castle thing, so expect more posts of MOCs in the style and scale of these sets.

-John Van (My first-ever post to .castle)