 Castle / 20510
  Blacksmith Shop 45% Off

...By volume, that is. (URL) I got set 3739 for my son last year, and just love it. I also gave my daughter the legend versions of Black Falcons Fortress and Guarded Inn (which she loved). The problem: the set version of 3739 is just too big to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Blacksmith Shop 45% Off

Hey John! That's a really great modification! Now how about using the leftover pieces to make the Guarded Inn a little bigger?! If you feel like making you model in MLcad, I'll post downloadable instructions on my site. Cheers! Dan (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)