 Castle / 20494
  Skeletal Balrog

Before there was Brikwars, there were ... lead miniatures and a Frankenstein-esque ruleset cobbled-together from Dungeons and Dragons source material. At that time most of my spending money was being sunk into this pleasantly soft yet toxic metal, (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Skeletal Balrog

(...) I would not have thought that a skeletal creature like this was possible. Very well done. I was drooling over the brief glimpses from the BrikWars game pics, these are much better. Excellent use of the horn piece for the wrist. Jason Spears | (...) (19 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Skeletal Balrog

Shaun, This is awesome! Thanks for posting the extensive galleries of these and of your whole Brickington Manor so we can see details. Bruce (19 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Skeletal Balrog

(...) I really enjoyed this MOC, the piece usage was very creative (minifig arms as ribs, joints made of steer horns, I could go on), and you were very true to the miniature, as well. The pose sequence of going from a huddled-up state to (...) (19 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)