 Castle / 20352
Re: Basilica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 03:00:13 GMT

I think the link should be this: Romanesque basilica. It’s the same link without the slash at the end of the URL.

Excellent work, by the way, both inside and out. I always love seeing interior shots of large LEGO churches.

Thank you for correcting that. As I’m sure everybody just figured out, I’m new to using ftx format on lugnet.

Regardless, thank you. My favorite pictures are the ones taken from a minifigure’s perspective. The nave, arcades, and aisles look like they need exploring to me. ;)

-Benjamin Harris