 Castle / 20348

Subject:
Basilica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:04:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello .castle!

I posted here a little over a year ago promising to end my lurcking ways. However, I admit that old lurking habits and time constraints on building kep me from posting her for another year.

Regardless, I created this Romanesque basilica after approximately two weeks of work last August.

See this thread on C-C.com for more information about the building style I used and my purpose for choosing Romanesque instead of the ever popular Gothic.

Anyway, here’s the main folder:

Re: Basilica
Regardless, I created this Romanesque basilica after approximately two weeks of work last August.

See this thread on C-C.com for more information about the building style I used and my purpose for choosing Romanesque instead of the ever popular Gothic.

Anyway, here’s the main folder:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=94831/

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Tycho123/Bascilica/thumb/aa.jpg_thumb.jpg>

I think the link should be this: Romanesque basilica. It’s the same link without the slash at the end of the URL.

Excellent work, by the way, both inside and out. I always love seeing interior shots of large LEGO churches.

Re: Basilica
I think the link should be this: Romanesque basilica. It’s the same link without the slash at the end of the URL.

Excellent work, by the way, both inside and out. I always love seeing interior shots of large LEGO churches.

Thank you for correcting that. As I’m sure everybody just figured out, I’m new to using ftx format on lugnet.

Regardless, thank you. My favorite pictures are the ones taken from a minifigure’s perspective. The nave, arcades, and aisles look like they need exploring to me. ;)

-Benjamin Harris

Re: Basilica