 Castle / 20348
20347  |  20349
Subject:
Basilica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:04:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello .castle!

I posted here a little over a year ago promising to end my lurcking ways. However, I admit that old lurking habits and time constraints on building kep me from posting her for another year.

Regardless, I created this Romanesque basilica after approximately two weeks of work last August.

See this thread on C-C.com for more information about the building style I used and my purpose for choosing Romanesque instead of the ever popular Gothic.

Anyway, here’s the main folder: