 Castle / 20348
  Basilica

Hello .castle! I posted here a little over a year ago promising to end my lurcking ways. However, I admit that old lurking habits and time constraints on building kep me from posting her for another year. Regardless, I created this Romanesque (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Basilica

(...) I think the link should be this: (URL) Romanesque basilica>. It's the same link without the slash at the end of the URL. Excellent work, by the way, both inside and out. I always love seeing interior shots of large LEGO churches. (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Basilica

(...) I caught some uses of the bottoms of bricks to make a detail, on the sides of the nave (is that what it's called?) in (URL) Experience should guide us, not rule us. Chris Gray cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Basilica

(...) called a nave. Any side aisles are called, well, aisles. :) -Benjamin harris (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Basilica

(...) Thank you for correcting that. As I'm sure everybody just figured out, I'm new to using ftx format on lugnet. Regardless, thank you. My favorite pictures are the ones taken from a minifigure's perspective. The nave, arcades, and aisles look (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Basilica

Holy freakin' holy's Batman! Awesome work! And you've got a foosball table, ya lucky bastid! Dave (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)