 Castle / 19059
19058  |  19060
Subject:
Large Knights - short review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 22:45:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Todd Thuma wrote:
8770 Danju
From the pictures I have seen on LUGNET and at BrickSet I think these are about
the size of a Bionicle TOA, maybe a little larger.

I've just received my 8770 Danju - and it is WORSE than I had feared!

First, those big shields are NOT bricks - they are CARDBOARD!!!
There are NO Technic pieces, its all MegaBlock cloned assembly (except a few
pieces from the small racer series).

The only thing it is good for is that you van stand it next to any Bionicle fig
and make the Bionicle look excellent.

MegaBlock should sue TLC for unlawful copying!!!

Sorry for my ranting, this is just so bad (but then again, I've fortunately
never seen a Galidor fig, as they were not for sale over here).

Arne, Copenhagen