 Castle / 18981
  Any excitement over Knights' Kingdom II - Large Figures

I was wondering if anyone was getting excited over the new large figures in the Knights' Kingdom coming out in 2004? The new figures are the following: 8770 Danju 8771 Jayko 8772 Rascus 8773 Santis 8774 Vladek From the pictures I have seen on LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any excitement over Knights' Kingdom II - Large Figures

(...) Todd, see (URL) for the reviews on here at Lugnet. There is more discussion, mostly negative, I might add at Classic-Castle: (URL) for your interest. I might buy the main castle (Leo's Castle, vers. II), and a small bunch of the others, but (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any excitement over Knights' Kingdom II - Large Figures

I will definitely get one of the large knights. I need a giant to attack a village - or my regular classic castle guys attacking the knight in gulliver style ;) As for the other sets, I will get one of each and several of the smaller sets. I like (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Large Knights - short review

(...) I've just received my 8770 Danju - and it is WORSE than I had feared! First, those big shields are NOT bricks - they are CARDBOARD!!! There are NO Technic pieces, its all MegaBlock cloned assembly (except a few pieces from the small racer (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2004)