 Castle / 18982
Re: Any excitement over Knights' Kingdom II - Large Figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Todd Thuma wrote:
I was wondering if anyone was getting excited over the new large figures in the
Knights' Kingdom coming out in 2004?

The new figures are the following:

8770 Danju
8771 Jayko
8772 Rascus
8773 Santis
8774 Vladek

From the pictures I have seen on LUGNET and at BrickSet I think these are about
the size of a Bionicle TOA, maybe a little larger.

If I could figure out how to do it, they would make a good model to build a
halloween costume from.

I definitely think I will pick up one of each of these.

What about the new sets?

8777 2 Knights Fighting
8778 Rope Bridge
8779 Joust
8780 Small Castle
8781 Large Castle

It appears as if the 5 large figure nights have minifig versions in the 5 sets.
I like the new crests. The small castle looks a little thin, but hey brown BURPs
(if your into that sort of thing).

Anyway, just posting to guage interest in other Castle fans.

Todd T.

Todd,

see http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=18829
for the reviews on here at Lugnet.

There is more discussion, mostly negative, I might add at Classic-Castle:

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=322

Thanks for your interest.  I might buy the main castle (Leo's Castle, vers. II),
and a small bunch of the others, but that's it.

Ben M.