 Castle / 18829
18828  |  18830
Subject:
banner year for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:06:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

lets see then, minifig versions of the big KK figures will mean the
'european' armour in green, purple, pale blue and red.
new shaped visors, existing weapons in new colours, tan classic sword,
orange broad sword, and new sword designs
new  shaped shields, new horse barding prints
new helms
oh and brown burps, which are nice.

pity the set designs follow in the knights kingdom tradition of being a bit
weak
banner year for parts maybe, not for good set desgin

--
James Stacey
------