 Castle / 18869
Re: banner year for castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 05:14:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Laurent Bettens wrote:
I too was eagerly awaiting the new batch of Lego Castle sets. I must say I
really am dissapointed in the general design (very junior!) and the colors of
the weapons (gold & red blades - what the...?!)

As for the colors, use your imagination.. haven't you always secretly wanted
ruby and sapphire swords? Sure, more chrome would be nice.

At last, Sir Gawain can meet the Green Knight. And villains and heroes will be
known by the color of their armor.