 Castle / 19058
Re: Stooped compyooter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 02:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
My plan has worked!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

P.S. Don't mess with me. I can blow your computer up from here. It was in the
newspaper, you know.

Verily three-vil hath touched me this night.

And please don't blow up my computer, Mr. 3GA, sir.  I read my newspapers on it.
And bask in the glory of your skull fleet's three-vilness.  Please don't push
the button...please don't..

#@%34634tg?RTSY45261%^&@154 dghbq45!RWYT@%4545gr65116567%^#&#
<Comm-Link reinstated>
<Three-vil spamnet uploading>
<moo>
<curry bloop eeeby-deeby-deep>

...the button!!!
ummmmm...Did you feel a disturbance in the Forks?

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0nst3r