 Castle / 18628
Re: 2004 Castle Products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:43:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jake McKee wrote:

   Without giving away the farm (or fiefdom, for you castle folks), we can say that the existence of these figures in no way precludes the existence of a System-scale Castle theme. And the figures are unequivocally not a replacement for the Castle theme that you all know and love.

Thank you for explanation. I’d like to ask: how about Pirates? We heard the new Pirate sets will be 4+, with Jack Stone scale figures. That means no more regular minifig scale Pirates?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

--
shgg.

Re: 2004 Castle Products
lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:57:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrzej M. Szlaga wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Jake McKee wrote:

   Without giving away the farm (or fiefdom, for you castle folks), we can say that the existence of these figures in no way precludes the existence of a System-scale Castle theme. And the figures are unequivocally not a replacement for the Castle theme that you all know and love.

Thank you for explanation. I’d like to ask: how about Pirates? We heard the new Pirate sets will be 4+, with Jack Stone scale figures. That means no more regular minifig scale Pirates?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

The take-away from my last message should be (in part) that no new product by default leads to the demise of another product.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison LEGO Community Development

Re: 2004 Castle Products