 Castle / 1856
  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) I'd say the original Yellow Castle is the best. The fact that it didn't use wall pieces (not that I'm against them) means the pieces in that set are most versatile. However, I think it would've looked pretty good in gray instead... Bryan (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) I agree that 6090 was a good castle, probably the best castle in the last 8 years or so (since 6086 Black Knight's Castle). In lugnet.castle, Bryan Wong writes: (...) I agree that the Yellow Castle is the best functionally (as far as use of (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) instead... (...) The trouble with getting in on Castles so late is that the only affordable things that are available are definitely weaker. The one thing I'll say for the Night Lord's Castle is that it doesn't have a raised baseplate, and the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) Let's see... DaveE's top 11: (pretty much all the large castles ever.. depends what you call a castle, really...) 1. 6080 King's Castle (664 pcs) - great set, lots of pieces, very elegant, well constructed, openable... 2. 3075 Castle (779 pcs) (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Which is the best Lego Castle set ever?

(...) I have actally reproduced the castle to the best of my ability in grey (with black highlights). I took pictures of it that I will post soon so that all of you can give me feed back. I will also take a few pictures of the new iteration of the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)