 Castle / 18255
Re: Four Shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:57:48 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears wrote:
   Working pretty much from the moment I got home last night, till I went to bed, I finished 4 medieval shops for MichLUG’s upcoming castle display.

More pictures

LMKWYT!

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG

WOW jason! these rock! umm.. not much else I can say.. except can’t wait for the next batch.

what’s the display you mentioned? since these houses are CC compliant, is it a CCC display? be sure to let me know, so I can add it to the Classic-Castle City page!

thanks for showing these.. one question:

interiors?

-Lenny