 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1489
1488  |  1490
Subject:
Four Shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:17:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Working pretty much from the moment I got home last night, till I went to bed, I finished 4 medieval shops for MichLUG’s upcoming castle display.

More pictures

LMKWYT!

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG