 Castle / 18031
Re: Poseable Horse Minifig Scale (or close enough)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:23:03 GMT

Alan,

My record is less than spotty, as I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I
liked this one a lot so I thought I'd respond.

As a fan of lego stop-motion-animation, this is desperately needed.
Animating the LEGO horses is tough since they really don't move, especially
their legs. Even having something slightly larger like this is worth it if
you can find the right color parts. Perhaps it would be possible to use the
castle horse trappings to give it a little more form?

Thanks for posting this. I'll be building one pretty soon. :-)

~Mike