 Castle / 18003
Re: Posable Horse Minifig Scale (or close enough)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:58:04 GMT

hello!

Well, it isn't pretty.....
Okay, it's down-right ugly....
But I hope you'll agree that has more to do with the riot of colours rather than
the actual design.

I always appreciate things that are built with bricks rather than using one big
molded piece. So you earn a laud for this in any case. And well, your horse is
not pretty but I wouldn't go so far and say it's ugly. Particularly the gap
between the chest and forelegs gives a weird sight. Offhand I don't know a
better solution than yours though.

In the current state, with all those colours mixed, it almost looks like
Rosinante. So you need a donkey, windmills or/and a flock of sheep to complete
the gallery.

<shameless-plug-and-plea-for-feedback>
And be sure to take a look at my other recent MOC updates first mentioned here:
http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=17962
</shameless-plug-and-plea-for-feedback>

Yeah, I took note of that :-) But I thought it wasn't neccessary for me to
respond to every post. I wonder why nobody else did it so far. It was worth it.

Bye
Jojo