 Castle / 17821
Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 06:36:31 GMT

Hi, for me it's a little bit to colorful - but the design of the plate-
walls and the dark grey slopes are very cool.
Overall a very special moc :)

Kai

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:38:21 GMT, travis <phree@attbi.com> wrote:

Hey all,

I'm pleased to present my first real .Castle themed MOC in quite a long
time.

The Royal Hunting Retreat.

This started as a single wall to showcase the plate style castle wall /
window design that I had been thinking about. Somehow it just kept
growing
and I kept remembering castle styles that I wanted to try out.  For
example
the red and black second story part, the angled prefab castle walls,
angle
corner connections, and the stained glass window.  So much fun building
Castle again.

Enjoy!

-tk

--