 Castle / 17814
Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:31:44 GMT

"Benjamin Harris" <Cain40k@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HK344B.CG8@lugnet.com...
Hey, I love the look of this MOC!  It has an irregular and rugged feel, • yet is
startlingly unique.  I can certainly picture it in the midst of some large
forest.  Nice work!

I totally had the same idea... This building is hidden deep inside of the
most remote and dense section of  forest in the realm where the largest, and
most strange creatures lurk waiting to be claimed in the name of the king by
the mighty royal blade of the hunters most noble.

-tk