 Castle / 17790
17789  |  17791
Subject:
Royal Hunting Retreat MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:38:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,

I'm pleased to present my first real .Castle themed MOC in quite a long
time.

The Royal Hunting Retreat.

This started as a single wall to showcase the plate style castle wall /
window design that I had been thinking about. Somehow it just kept growing
and I kept remembering castle styles that I wanted to try out.  For example
the red and black second story part, the angled prefab castle walls, angle
corner connections, and the stained glass window.  So much fun building
Castle again.

Enjoy!

-tk