 Castle / 16957
Re: Ballista
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 00:51:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori writes:
Hi everybody,

All that talks about Trebuchets and Catapults , I thought it's a great
chance to show you mine. I actually built it a half a year ago, but havn't
photo it till now. • [snip]
As always praises or/and criticize are both more then welcome

Yaron "Webrain" Dori

Nice and small. Gave me an I idea about
them and came up with this...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DaveG/Section-M/bal_v1_01.jpg