 Castle / 16922
Re: Ballista
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 15:40:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dean R. Hennen writes:
Yes. Very nice.

Hi, Dean. Thanks.

Just saw only a photo. I couldn't get the the link above.
Change the link to directly on the folder or something.

I did but it really doesn't matter now

Looking forward to see it!

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean

So now I believe you saw them (and hope you enjoyed)

Thanks for your comment
Yaron "Webrain" Dori