 Castle / 16716
Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:38:13 GMT

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Since I'm not really getting anywhere in publish.photography, I was
wondering if the two largest groups could comment.  Anybody used this • camera
listed below?

Don't use it but I know Bram uses a Coolpix camera.  He's been a bit
un-Lugnet lately due to school (so he most likely won't see this) but you
might try him.

Good luck on it.

[ j o n ]

--