 Castle / 16715

Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:41:20 GMT

Since I'm not really getting anywhere in publish.photography, I was
wondering if the two largest groups could comment.  Anybody used this camera
listed below?

Thanks,

Aaron

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I've finally decided to get with the 21st Century and purchase a digital
camera.  After doing quite a bit of reading at various sites, I think I've
found the camera that will fit my needs.  I'm looking for a camera around
$200.00 that has at least 3x optical zoom, minimum of 2MPIX, compact flash
memory, superior image quality, red-eye correction, long battery life,
connects to my PC via USB, and is small!  I realize that I'm asking for a
lot....

Anyway, the Nikon CoolPix 2100 seems to fit.  I've found it online for
$206.00 with a $10.00 delivery charge.  I'm planning on using it to photo
Lego models of course, but I'd also like to use it for hiking and social
events as well.  Here is a link to the full specs of the camera:

http://electronics.cnet.com/electronics/0-6613935-1317-20856885.html?tag=dir

Does anyone own this camera?  If so, can you give me feedback on it's
functionality?  Nikon seems to be one of the brands of choice on this
newsgroup, and the 2100 features seem right.

Thanks for your feedback,

Aaron

Re: Nikon CoolPix 2100 Rating?