 Castle / 14916
Marketplace: Cloth Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:30:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone,

I have designed a cloth shop for the new modular marketplace.  My shop is
permanent and has paved roads in the street and alley - but otherwise it
conforms to the dimensions for a shop.

My set features a display rack, two teller booths, two fireplaces, a bed,
chairs, clothing bundles, and a pulley system to raise goods to the attic.

Pictures can be found here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/ClothShop/0clothshop.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/ClothShop/a33clothshop.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/ClothShop/a34clothshop.jpg