 Castle / 14925
Re: Marketplace: Cloth Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:45:03 GMT

"Ben Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H4vG36.Jnq@lugnet.com...
Hi everyone,

I have designed a cloth shop for the new modular marketplace.  My shop is
permanent and has paved roads in the street and alley - but otherwise it
conforms to the dimensions for a shop.

My set features a display rack, two teller booths, two fireplaces, a bed,
chairs, clothing bundles, and a pulley system to raise goods to the attic.

Questions and comments are welcome.

Ben

Very nice indeed Ben. Its got a good look to it and great use of colour. I
especially like it when its folded open. The offset of the back of the house
makes it look very realistic indeed.

Thanks as well for posting instructions. I may well have to have a go at
building it :) Have you posted it to Jakes BI site ?? if not you'll have him
asking for them very shortly :)

btw. What the hell is a teller booth ?? I assume its something to do with
the windows ??

If the submissions continue to come in as they have started, we are looking
at a very swanky market town indeed.

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but could we start to build a
virtual marketplace? If lots of people ldraw their mocs we could produce
some nice renders of the marfket as it grows (as Im sure it will) into a
bustling town. I know this depends on the ldraw skills of lots of people but
it would be cool as anything to see a large pov rayed market town.

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado