 Castle / 14176
Re: The Shadow Falls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 05:57:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
Great, as always Anthony. Can you really go from cliff hanger to cliff
hanger for another 8 chapters? Then again I wouldn't put it passed you...
Glad your computer is up and working.

     God Bless,

        Nathan

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!  I don't think I'll be able to do eight cliff
hangers, but I'm glad you think me capable.  I'll have a few more chapters
up soon, hopefully.  Thanks for the reply!

--Anthony

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I am back!  My computer has been repaired ahead of schedule and all my files
are intact (knock on wood).

And so, my friends, I have created and uploaded yet another chapter to my
story.  The end draws nearer as things start heating up!

So I am proud to bring you:

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 32: Confront the Shadows

PLMKWYT!  (just don't hate me :)