 Castle / 14134
  The Shadow Falls

I am back! My computer has been repaired ahead of schedule and all my files are intact (knock on wood). And so, my friends, I have created and uploaded yet another chapter to my story. The end draws nearer as things start heating up! So I am proud (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: The Shadow Falls

Great, as always Anthony. Can you really go from cliff hanger to cliff hanger for another 8 chapters? Then again I wouldn't put it passed you... Glad your computer is up and working. God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Shadow Falls

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I don't think I'll be able to do eight cliff hangers, but I'm glad you think me capable. I'll have a few more chapters up soon, hopefully. Thanks for the reply! --Anthony (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)