 Castle / 14177
MOC: Tudor Gatehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:08:24 GMT

This weekend I created a new castle set - the "Tudor Gatehouse".  It is
based loosely on the gatehouse at Stokesay castle.  It can be seen here:

It features a bridge, large gate doors, four beds, two tables, and a massive
fireplace.  I plan to eventually make high quality printed instructions and
sell them and possibly make custom sets.

I have also designed a castle "Gate Tower" which can be seen here:

I hope you like them.

Ben Ellermann