 Castle / 12456
Re: My site is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 01:25:00 GMT

Thanks everyone for your comments and support.

I hope to fix the fuzzy spacer image sometime soon (this weekend is most
likely).

Also, one thing I forgot to mention:  there are quotes for each of the
characters and all but two of the creatures hidden as alt-text.  You may
wish to mouse over their portraits as you peruse the Characters and
Creatures sections.

I meant to call attention to this somehow on the site itself, but a way of
elegantly wording it continues to allude me.

-William Movish
http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/index.html