 Castle / 12444
Re: My site is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 06:38:20 GMT

http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/index.html

Enjoy,

William Movish

Your site is one of the coolest castle I've seen.  Not because of the moc's,
like most rate the sites by, but because of the awesome detail and
organization.  I love how simple it is to navigate the site. I really like
the bios of each person and that they are short and to the point, not long
and flowerey so that you get lost and have to reevaluate why you are even
reading the bio in the first place. The coolest part, imho, is that next to
each caracters' part there is their pictures.

I'm thinking Cool Site of the Week should be awarded very soon...

Keep up the great work and give us an update soon.

J Scott