 Castle / 12454
Re: My site is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, William Movish writes:
Hi all,

My castle site is finally up!  Some of the sections are less finished than
others (the Structures page only contains one structure, for instance), but
there's still a lot to look at.

Any comments, questions and/or criticisms would be appreciated.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ynpw/index.html

Enjoy,

William Movish

P.S.  Jay, you asked about hair color.  I use special effects, and bleach it
out before I dye it.

What a great site.... I love the story line.... very interesting.... cant
wait to see more of your work :  )

Kev..:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia