 Castle / 111
Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:24:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed Jones writes:

Well, historically, LEGO has made very few "evil" minifigs.  On that basis, I
would assume that all the male castle minifigs are good and all the female
minifigs are evil.  :')

Well, now that I think about, a more interesting question is:

Are most castle minifigs gay?  In all of castle there is the Forest Wench, the
Guarded Inn Princess, the queen in the old "Jousting "? set, and the witch.

So, with no women around, what are these knights up to during the night?  :')

well, my castle scenarios have lots of women & babes (about four guys to every
girl) but about half of these chicks are lesbians, so the men are still pretty
restless at night.(could be fun <snicker>) visitors to my site know what kind
of havok WENDY the wolfpack babe brought to wp tower when she moved in, so
maybe a bunch of honeys running around isn't such a good idea.

and i don't know about the rest of the castle crowd, but that dark forest boy
with the pageboy hair... definitely gay.

later ~ craig (feelin' rather decadent now)

Re: Good vs. Evil