 Castle / *23876 (-5)
Subject:
Chapter 5 of the Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Full Illustration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:05:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chapter 5 is now up and running. Follow Gentler Leones, Grandmaster of Ruinous
and the captain of his guard Damon Stien. Next week will introduce the last POV
character. I hope you guys are enjoying the tale so far and that everything is
tying in together well. Let me know what you think and as always comments and
questions are welcome and very appreciated.

Chapter 5

http://dravenda.weebly.com/wolf-i.html

And if you are just starting now here is a link the the whole story.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Subject:
Chapter 4 of the Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Full Illustrations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2016 14:00:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chapter four is now live. This chapter follows a young lordling Stephen Gafarty
of Fort Ellison. There are still two more POV characters that are going to be
introduced over the next two weeks and the story will really get going and come
together. Well enjoy this chapter as it is actually one of my personal favorited
and follows probably my favorite POV character in the series. As always lmk what
you think and feel free to discuss.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/stephen-i.html

and if you are just starting out here is the link to the main story page.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Subject:
Chapter 4 of the Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Full Illustrations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2016 13:59:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chapter four is now live. This chapter follows a young lordling Stephen Gafarty
of Fort Ellison. There are still two more POV characters that are going to be
introduced over the next two weeks and the story will really get going and come
together. Well enjoy this chapter as it is actually one of my personal favorited
and follows probably my favorite POV character in the series. As always lmk what
you think and feel free to discuss.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/stephen-i.html

and if you are just starting out here is the link to the main story page.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Subject:
Chapter 3 of The Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Fully Illustrated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 02:41:00 GMT

Im keeping a good pace getting out chapters once a week, and i have up to
chapter 9 already guaranteed done, Chapter three follows Keliea Nyis a young
Light Mage. Check it out and let me know what you think. Feedback is very much
appreciated. Hope you enjoy :)

http://dravenda.weebly.com/keliea-i.html

and If you are just now getting into the story you can find the other chapters
here

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Subject:
Chapter 2 of the Ruinous Chronicles Fully Illustrated now up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2016 02:56:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey as promised I've been keeping my word ad releasing a chapter a week. I'll
tell you that for at the very least I will keep pace with this for the next 4
weeks.  In this weeks chapter you get a little insight on Ser Linkoln Gondev,
Royal Knight and personal guard of Prince Domino.  Enjoy the chapter, and as
always any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/link-i.html

And if you haven't checked out the first chapter and prologue yet you can find
all links here....

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

I'm hoping that I can consistently keep releasing chapters that you guys will
enjoy with good illustrations and help make Lego Castle Stories a thing again.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact