 Castle / *23871 (-5)
Subject:
Chapter 1 of the Ruinous Chronicles Fully Illustrated Now Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:10:53 GMT

Hey I'm back with what I promised a chapter a week, fully illustrated. This is
the official first chapter of the novel. The first 6 chapters are all going to
be following each of the 6 main characters. I already have up to chapter 4 ready
to go so you guys will be getting steady content for atleast a month and I'm
working at such rate that I should never miss a week.

Well anyway enjoy and please let me know what you guys think,feel free to
discuss.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/daniel-i.html

Subject:
Prologue Chapter of the Ruinous Chronicles Full Illustraions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2016 09:27:49 GMT

Finally It has begun. The first installment of The Ruinous Chronicles: Smoke
Rising, is up and running. I present to you the prologue chapter with full
illustrations. I'll be working double time to get as many chapters done as
quickly as possible, I'm shooting to release one chapter a week, but that is me
aiming high. Still it felt great to get the first illustrations done. I really
hope you guys enjoy the story, Ive kept you waiting long enough. As always
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/prologue.html

Subject:
Renaissance Fair at Brickworld Tampa Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 02:31:00 GMT

Hi all,

Here are some images of Castle Renaissance Fair at Brickworld Tampa 2015 Built
by GFLUG Member James B...

https://flic.kr/s/aHskihjpQ4

Robin W
GFLUG.org

Subject:
Can't wait!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 16:57:18 GMT

Excellent news - I for one have been missing your creations!

One of these years I'll be able to start work on redoing one of my early
ones.

--
- Chris Gray (NALUG)

Subject:
Coming soon - Ed Boxer's Lego Castle 2014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:35:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Coming soon - an updated expanded version of Ed Boxer's Lego Castle.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact