 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 910
909  |  911
Subject:
My latest cathedral.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:42:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Its been a while since I've done something in CAD, but I found an old flying
buttress concept I did a while back and decided to make a cathedral out of it.

The result is a bit smaller than previous efforts, but decidedly more unusual.

Here is the web page describing it:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/ldraw/lcath.htm

Here are all the BrickShelf pictures:

If anyone wants the MLCAD files, let me know (by email) and I'll be happy to
send them to you.

Comments are appreciated.