 Announcements / 1197

Subject:
My latest cathedral.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:42:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Its been a while since I've done something in CAD, but I found an old flying
buttress concept I did a while back and decided to make a cathedral out of it.

The result is a bit smaller than previous efforts, but decidedly more unusual.

Here is the web page describing it:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/ldraw/lcath.htm

Here are all the BrickShelf pictures:

If anyone wants the MLCAD files, let me know (by email) and I'll be happy to
send them to you.

Comments are appreciated.

Re: My latest cathedral.
In lugnet.announce, Brad Hamilton writes:
Its been a while since I've done something in CAD, but I found an old flying
buttress concept I did a while back and decided to make a cathedral out of it.

The result is a bit smaller than previous efforts, but decidedly more unusual.

Here is the web page describing it:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/ldraw/lcath.htm

Uhm..., I'm prolly the wrong person to be askin' this, but ain't
y'all s'posed to remove yer hats in church?

;]
KDJ
_______________________________________
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Re: My latest cathedral.
Yes - You are right.  Unfortunately, there are no official hair pieces
available for LEGO CAD work.  Someone has done a rough version, but it
wasn't available in time to put into this model.

Here is my disclaimer on that:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/ldraw/lcathi.htm

Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatico.deletethisspamblock.ca> wrote in
message news:GHA7KC.5qA@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.announce, Brad Hamilton writes:
Its been a while since I've done something in CAD, but I found an old • flying
buttress concept I did a while back and decided to make a cathedral out • of it.

The result is a bit smaller than previous efforts, but decidedly more • unusual.

Here is the web page describing it:
http://members.home.net/hmltn1/ldraw/lcath.htm

Uhm..., I'm prolly the wrong person to be askin' this, but ain't
y'all s'posed to remove yer hats in church?

;]
KDJ
_______________________________________
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Re: My latest cathedral.
although what you call the back, I would use as the front,(one of my
personal preferances is to use the most beautiful side of something as the
front)

Gary
BTW I would like to have the MLCAD files.

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
[...]

Umm.  Wow!  You know I'm a fan of your cathedrals, but this one is really a
triumph.

Very very nice!  Thanks for sharing it with us.

eric

Re: My latest cathedral.