 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3014
Re: LDConfig.ldr + L3P 1.4 + POV-Ray 3.6.2 + fastrad.inc no longer producing nice results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 01:22:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
I think that many of the POV-Ray colors were tuned by the All-In-One Installer
from LDraw.org.  These are tuned for rendering.

The LDconfig.ldr is not tuned for rendering.  It is meant for creating building
instructions.

For this reason, I have re-created LDconfig_Alt.ldr to contain colors tuned for
rendering.

Let me know if this helps:
http://www.scottwardlaw.com/LEGO/LDConfig.zip

Scott

There are two files in the ZIP file. Do I need to use both?

-Mike