 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 3012
3011  |  3013
Subject:
LDConfig.ldr + L3P 1.4 + POV-Ray 3.6.2 + fastrad.inc no longer producing nice results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:10:15 GMT

I've been trying to use the fastrad.inc script with scenes generated by the new
version (1.4) of L3P that supports LDConfig.ldr.

However, the results are not nearly as attractive as they were with older
versions of L3P.

Anyone have an idea of what needs to be fixed and how to fix it?

I am using POV-Ray 3.6.2.

-Mike